Tour available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
What you will see on the Excursion to Ronda from Malaga
This visit to Ronda from Malaga will start with the departure to the Serrania de Ronda, admiring the beauty of its landscapes.
Upon arrival, a complete panoramic visit that will include the Almocabar Gate, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the Town Hall Square and the Cathedral Church of our Lady of the Incarnation, known today as the Church of Santa María la Mayor.
We will continue with a complete visit of the Maestranza Bullring, one of the oldest in Spain and considered the birthplace of traditional bullfighting. It is also known for its traditional Goyaesque bullfight, in which the costumes of the bullfighters and spectators transport us to the time of the famous painter Goya.
In addition, inside we can visit its important bullfighting museum.
Later, we will visit the Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda, with wine tasting included. This wine museum explores the historical and cultural impact that wine has had on this region.
Lunch (optional) and free time to discover this fascinating city on your own before returning to the Costa del Sol.
On the way back, we will make a short stop of about 45 minutes in the centre of Marbella to take a walk and take some pictures.
Details Excursion to Ronda
The essentials of the visit
- The Almocabar Gate was one of the main entrances to the walled city of Ronda. It consists of three gates and two semicircular towers on the sides.
- The Royal Maestranza Bullring is considered to be the cradle of bullfighting. It is one of the oldest and most picturesque bullrings in the country.
- The Church of Santa María la Mayor beautifully mixes the Gothic and Renaissance styles. The Catholic Kings ordered its construction.
- Ronda is a city of wines. The Bodegas Sangre de Ronda opens its museum and offers the opportunity to taste its best wines.
- Málaga: Avenida de Andalucía s/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, calle Hoyo nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Hotel San Cristóbal Bus Stop, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
What does the visit include?
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Official multilingual guide.
- Local guide.
- Entrance to the bullring and the winery.
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city.
What is not included?
- Meals, drinks or other unspecified services.
Things to take into account
- This tour is multilingual and has multiple stops for pick-ups.
- Cancellation policy: a 100% charge will apply if you cancel your reservation less than 48 hours before the tour departure or in case of no show.
- Print your ticket and give it to your guide.
- Be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- Please contact Visitas de Málaga 48 hours before your tour departure to reconfirm your reservation and pick-up point by calling +0034 685 378 438 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other excursions from Málaga
Discover the capital of Andalusia and all its culture and architecture
Visit the magical Córdoba, where past and future come together.
A treasure very close to Malaga where you will travel to a different culture.