Tour available from Monday to Saturday
What you will see on the Gibraltar Excursion from Malaga
Departure to Gibraltar via the Costa del Sol. Arrival at Linea de la Concepcion and border crossing to Gibraltar. Tour in minibus through the city, Punta Europa and Las Cuevas de San Miguel. Later we will go up to the famous Rock of Gibraltar. From its summit we will be able to contemplate surprising views of the Mediterranean, Spain and Morocco. And, of course, we will meet the famous monkeys.
Free time for lunch and shopping in the Calle Real, where we will find a variety of shops and we can buy jewelry, watches, perfumes, clothing and crafts at good prices and duty free. At the appointed time, we will return to Costa del Sol loaded with gifts while enjoying beautiful views of the Mediterranean coast.
Details Excursion to Gibraltar
The essentials of the visit
- St Michael’s Cave is a fascinating phenomenon in which to admire stalagmites. One of its wonders is the Cathedral Hall in which the mineral formations resemble the pipes of a cathedral organ.
- Punta Europa is the southernmost point of the European continent. On clear days you can see the coast of Africa.
- Main Street is the main street of Gibraltar and the heart of the economy of this British colony. By day the boutiques are the attraction of locals and visitors, who make way for the bars and entertainment venues when the sun goes down.
- Málaga: Avenida de Andalucía s/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, calle Hoyo nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Hotel San Cristóbal Bus Stop, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
- Estepona: McDonalds Bus Stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
- The client must obtain their own visas, passports, vaccination certificates and other documents required for entry to and stay in the countries included in the programme.
What does the visit include?
- Air-conditioned bus.
- Official multilingual guide.
- Local guide.
- Entrance to the San Miguel Caves.
- Free time for shopping.
What is not included?
- Meals, drinks or other services not specified.
Things to keep in mind
- This tour is multilingual and has multiple stops for pick-ups.
- Cancellation policy: a 100% charge will apply if you cancel your reservation less than 48 hours before the tour departure or in case of no show.
- Print your ticket and give it to your guide.
- Be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- Please contact Visitas de Málaga 48 hours before your tour departure to reconfirm your reservation and pick-up point by calling +0034 685 378 438 or sending an email to email@example.com
Other excursions from Málaga
Discover the capital of Andalusia and all its culture and architecture
Visit the magical Córdoba, where past and future come together.
A treasure very close to Malaga where you will travel to a different culture.